Monday, February 1, 2010

I've got to put my heart into it.



Tonight I finally realized that if I don't open my heart I'm going to never feel better.
I've committed to this so I need to go at it whole heartedly.

I'm going to do something to mark the day I put to rest my bad attitude and list things that I'm really, really grateful for..
-My lovely husband and the past 4 years that I've gotten to know everything about him.
-His efforts in always making me happy. Even if that means eating McDonalds with me every day.
-My kind hearted, great mom for letting me be who I want, no ma
tter how weird that was.
-My lovely sister.
-Both my puppies.
-My new flat and all the gifts people have to given to make this home.
-My dad, for always making me laugh.
-The opportunity to start fresh in Australia...but always having Ohio as my home.
-The spiritual guidance and great friendship I get from my best-friend Courtney.
-Never being able to understand Hannah Johnson, but loving her enough not to care.
-The love hate relationship I have with Taylor. (mostly love)
-Sleep
-A personal God
-Laughter
-Swimming on hot days
-Plants for making my house more homey.
-Gay night clubs to go dancing at with Kyle
-Harry Potter, Perks of being a wallflower, An egg on three sticks
-Fireworks
-Alison for being so different from me but being there not matter what I needed.
-Broken social scene.
-The game Clue (& game nights with Becki and Drew)
-But most of all I can't say enough, I'm so thankful for Trey and the wisdom he shares, and the truth he speaks. And how encouraging he is to me.


2 comments:

  1. Well I don't think you mean me when you talk about Hannah Johnson lol.

    How did you end in Australia being a Missionary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no she's one of my bestfriends back home. And my fiance at the time did a dts with an organization called YWAM in Australia and when He got back he asked me to marry him and we moved to Australia and he's on staff with YWAM and I'm mission building. You should look it up.

    ReplyDelete