Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Growing Pains



I went to the grocery today and now I'm snacking on some Baba-Ganouj. It's so tasty and I got a POM tea. (Just like being home)

THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TODAY.
Just as an insider I am in the middle of nowhere in Australia and I found online that in May, mind you thats when my birthday is. That there is a music festival in the town that I am currently living.

GUESS WHO WILL BE THERE.
Only the greatest: Tegan and Sara, Architecture in Helsinki, Empire of the Sun, Spoon, And Vampire weekend. (There's a lot more but those are just the ones I'm so pumped on)
I saw Tegan and Sara awhile back with my best friends at Bogarts in Cincinnati, Ohio and they were incredible and did an encore of Living room. My favorite song by then.
Trey has agreed that although the tickets are
pricey thats what were doing for my birthday this year and we will be purchasing them next week.
What a great husband I have!

















Oh and ps. its Box Jellyfish season here. They're so cool looking..but fatal.
And I'm a freak and google things just to make myself worry more.

1 comment:

  1. Googling random stuff is what I do - like i've been put on a asthma inhaler so I used Google to read about the side effects and things like that.

    Jellyfish are cool until they sting lol.

    ReplyDelete