Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Great Day


Today was an all around good day. I woke up with only a few hours of sleep because for some reason Trey and I haven't been sleeping very well. I wake up every few minutes and toss and turn. He even went out to sleep on the couch last night. But then I went to worship and one of my new great friends Selena told me that God had a word he wanted her to tell me and it was so great! She told me that I can hear Gods voice and that I shouldn't ever doubt it because when he speaks he means it. And that now I just have to figure out the difference between his voice and my own.

I basically had kitchen duty alone today and it was nice just to get a lot of stuff done.
Now Trey and I are watching The lady in the Water and it's pretty good.
I'm working on no longer grumbling, today it went very well :)

Listen to Black river kill by Blitzen Trapper! So good.
And I'm in the mood to bless someone. I think it's from God so I'm just praying about it until the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment