Friday, February 19, 2010

My bodies a Zombie for you



I went to the markets last night I finally got one of my favorite things in the world. I wanted to start collecting them for years but they were always so expensive.

I had a good night last night, I just watched Bridget Jones Diary alone. It's amazing how much her and I have in common. Until later at night when I went to bed my allergies were so bad that I woke up sobbing. My eyes were swollen and I couldn't breathe so Trey took care of me and put my eye drops in along with holding ice packs on my eyes and then rubbed my belly.

Here are some pictures we took, we went to this awesome cemetery. While being there it reminded me of the band Dead Mans Bones that Ryan Gosling from the Notebook created. He seems super normal but he is in fact quite bizarre. The whole album is based off of a Haunted house he went in.

1 comment:

  1. that headband is suuuper cute! i have been looking for one like that for forever with no luck!

    ReplyDelete