Friday, February 26, 2010

Where are you Kate?

I am not a fan of this picture of me up top. I look like I'm going to have a baby (And I'm not...YET) But it is what our base is doing right now to restore the eyesight of people in Papa New Guinea. It's an awesome cause.

This is one of my new skirts from Cotton on.
Today has been an alright day. I woke up and rode my bike in the rain to the thrift store and found 3 new skirts and 2 new shirts for 5 dollars. There was a 60 cents bin. How awesome.
Then I had to work for a little while which consisted of watching Aliens in the Attic. And my roommate just got home from doing an outreach all around Australia.

1 comment:

  1. i have that issue too! I look about 3-4 months pregnant and i'm not! The worse thing is, is that I get asked am I pregnant :(

    The skirt is lovely and those are serious bargains!

    ReplyDelete