Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Morning Scarecrow




Today something funny happened. I took down the laundry yesterday off the line and since we live in a community there are always a million different peoples clothes hanging as well. And Trey got dressed and halfway through our day we realized that he was wearing someone else's underwear. I laughed so hard.
We decided on how we are going to spend our Valentines day this year. He bought me the boots which I'm going to post yet another picture of because I am soooo obsessed and I'm going to get him this dread wax that he wants and then dread his hair for him. Since our roommate will be out of town for two weeks we will have the house to ourselves so Trey is going to make me dinner and I'm going to buy an ice cream cake for dessert.

Today I was thinking about how my mom and dad always bought us something on Valenti
nes day and how my favorite year I got the LFO cd. I was such a weird kid, but its awesome to always have parents who support you.

Heres a look at what my new room looks like.
I'm trying to make it home as best as possible, and I'm having a hard time keeping it clean now that it isn't just me living in it. We have soo many fans in the room because at the moment we don't have an air-con. Ohh the joys of being in 90 degree weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment