Thursday, February 18, 2010

A time of giving.


Today I found this awesome skirt for free in this pile of clothes that this girl was giving away. Along with the tank top and a bunch of other tank tops that were perfectly good! It was so awesome. And I made a pact with myself and God today that if someone gives me something new I have to give one thing away. So I packed up a bunch of my clothes and took them over to my friend Rachel's and it was meant to be! Everything fit her and I was so excited to make her happy.

I cleaned our whole house down yesterday. Made a pasta bake tonight that was sooo delicious. And then did our laundry. I am turning into quite the house wife.

Life is good. God is good. My husband is good. And realizing that Courtney Mason is my best friend is Great!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice!

    I love the idea of passing clothes on :) My housemate is like two sizes smaller than me so my clothes kinda drown her lol. Some of shirts are too small so I might pass them on to her if they fit/she'd like them

    ReplyDelete