Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm here

I had a great day today. I gave myself one hundred percent to hanging out with the youth street kids and they had fun.

Tomorrow is Valentines day. I get two gifts.
I think I'm going to wear this.
Boots from a surf shop in Australia, Rodarte Dress from Target.

I'm feeling my creative juices flowing. Before we left Ohio we were crocheting all the time because my lovely husband taught me how. I got awesome yarn before we left and haven't finished the hat I started.

And yesterday I painted my nails this awesome color that I would never normally use.

2 comments:

  1. love those dresses from Target. Rodarte is too good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress looks so good on you... it just doesn't work on the skinny girls.... sorry skinny girls...

    xx faris

    ReplyDelete