Saturday, January 30, 2010

Party Monster



I've been sitting in my room for awhile in silence. My husband's in silence too. Can you die of boredom?

He told me today I'm bringing him down. Because all I do is talk about going home. I hope it goes away.

I just fear absolutely everything here. The snakes, the lizards, the people. Yesterday my only friend here Rachel washed off in my shower and while she was in it a man was watching her through the window thats in the bathroom. Now I'm scared of everything in our flat.


I wanna watch party monster. I need to get over the fact that my life isn't going to be like that movie anymore.

Ps...I've never hung my laundry before but now I have to it. Its so hot here they dry instantly.








I just want Trey to know that I'd be happy where ever we went as long as he was with me. I can honestly say that my happiness with him will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment