Friday, January 29, 2010

Meal Plans

I want food from the states so bad.
I've began making a mental plan of the m
eals that I'm going
to eat in order when I get back.

I'm going to take the first day to have a buffalo chicken wrap from Putters.
Second day: All McDonalds because its so expensive here. First breakfast burritos then double
cheeseburgers then big Mac.
Third day Chipotle and then SKYLINE.
Last day boneless wings from toots with curly fries.

I know its worlds most unhealthy meal plan but it sounds so good.
Australia's aren't in to spicy food. It's killing me.

Its the rainy season here so for the past week and half its be
en a downpour. Its nice though, its actually cool.

Gosh I feel like all I do is complain. I'm just having one of those moments where you're life God why did you
send me to this place?

I've been really missing my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment