Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A sneak Peak

I have been feeling so sad that I haven't gotten to blog lately :(
I've been so busy lately! Friday I spent all night cleaning and hanging out with the husband and then Saturday my brother in law moved into his new apartment so they had a big party which was a lot of fun. Sunday however was what I was cleaning for. I had a huge Labor day party since my balcony over looks the city where the fireworks were at. I'm going to do a whole post on that night because it was so much fun.




However I will leave you with some photos I took this weekend. My very clean room and favorite place in the world. My big comfy bed and a picture of the gorgeous city that I live in! The weather has been so great lately..

AND IN OTHER NEWS THE WINNER OF MY GIVEAWAY WAS MRS. JILLIAN PYE! Congrats, I will be sending you, your new boots and necklace along with some other goodies this week :) I promise I typed it into a generator for a fair result!

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!
    And i love the way your house looks.
    Adorable and modern. Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! Your house looks so cute and you're really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete