Sunday, September 12, 2010

Body Failure

This weekend was pretty good. Friday night Trey worked late and I went with my bestfriends Kyle and Taylor to a club called the Dock. I had never been to it, and it was pretty sketchy but so much fun. Then Saturday night we had a barbecue because our friend was in town and staying at our house. Then we got ice cream and watched movies. Today Trey and I woke up and missed church because we overslept :( So we went to have lunch at Panera together. Tonight we are cooking beef stir fry for our friends Jenn and Andy. Our house smells so good from all the vegetables and garlic.





Yesterday I splurged and bought two new fall dresses and some leg warmers and these little hair clips that I'm wearing in these pictures. Saturday Trey bought me those beautiful flowers!
How was your weekend? What did you do?
This week Trey is going on yet another new schedule and he will be working from 2-11. Which is a little better, I'm able to stay up until eleven much easier than 2 am. I am so excited because Haunted houses here have just started opening! We are going to one on Saturday. I can't help but act crazy, they make me so scared but I love them.

2 comments:

  1. These are really great photos of you. Trey's flowers for you are so sweet. :)

    I have pretty much the same stance on haunted houses as you.. :)

    Have a great week missy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your top in those photos and the hair clips are pretty too! hooray for hallowe'en. i want to go to a fun haunted house this year too...and i just decided who i'm going to be and ordered parts of my costume, dressing up is funnn!

    ReplyDelete