Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pa Pa Power

This is a week for birthdays! So many celebrations. Today I am going to dinner with my dad for my Grandmas birthday and then we are going go-carting. And then I am rushing home to get ready for my great friend Ali's 20th birthday party. Tomorrow night will be exactly the same. My best-friend Becki turns 22 and we are going out dancing! I'm really excited that It's almost the weekend.




Yesterday I worked and then spent the day with my mom and sister. We went shopping and I got this v-neck from JCpenny for $1.97. I always find the cutest clothes there for that exact price. It's insane. I also got a dress by I <3 Ronson for only $3. And I thrifted the greatest purse ever. I've been feeling really good lately. And a lot of people have been saying that I look like I'm loosing weight which is super encouraging. What are your plans for the weekend?

I had so much fun taking these pictures with Trey last night. I am Halloween obsessed and these sweet his and her pumpkins were on 90 cents.
Have a wonderful night :)

1 comment:

  1. great finds! show us the dress & the purse too! i used to use those pumpkins for trick or treating, hehe they are so cute and fun!

    you are beautiful! no matter what weight...

    (haha. at first when i was writing pumpkins, i wrote pimpkin...lol!)

    ReplyDelete