Monday, September 27, 2010

Leave of Absence

I haven't updated in so long! And I must say it was a nice break. While I was on my leave I got a new baby..everyone meet Ickarus! My new kitten and officially the love of my life. He is the sweetest kitten in the world.






I have been fall shopping so much! I got this new sweater and I'm in love with it. It is my new favorite article of clothing. And guess what everyone, this sunday I am going to Bone Thugs N Harmony!!!!! It is actually my dream come true and my mom bought me tickets. How is everyone?

Tomorrow is my wonderful husbands birthday! I am so happy to spend the day with him.
I can't stop watching Mystery Science Theater, I recommend watching one! (Thats what I'm doing now)
Have a good night.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh I love your kitty, so cute! Good to see ya back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute! i want to go shopping (but i am waiting until the H&M that i'm working at opens) your kitten is insanely cute!! please post lots and lots of photos of him all the time, haha. they grow up so fast...next thing you know he'll be old and so fat he can't even reach his back anymore to clean himself and he gets dreads there (this is happening to my little andy electric as we speak hhehe!)

    ReplyDelete