Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend Away from Home

Friday I went shopping and I got these great boots from Forever 21!! I am so excited because I've been wanting some like this for so long. I splurged and got another pair on saturday too. Friday night Trey took me out to dinner, it was really nice. Then we spent the weekend at Treys parents house while they were in mexico. We rented a movie and played board games with his brother and brothers friends. Saturday I went thrifting with Trey and we found a lot of good finds. I felt very productive this weekend because today I had a garage sale at my house with my friends Chandler and Becki. I made a pretty good amount of money. I'm ready to buy some new ones!!


Trey took these photos when we went thrifting. I got this shirt at a thrift store for 75cents! It fit like a glove. I'm not at all ready for the weekend to be over. I have to work bight and early tomorrow morning. Trey and I are in the middle of praying for Trey to get hired on at work. He would be making enough money that I wouldn't have to work and I could just keep the house clean and make dinner! Sounds sooo good to me.

How was everyones weekend? :)

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I'm envious of people that have Forever21 near them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, why didn't I find these boots?? Gorgeous!

    Thank you for your comment =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these boots!!! They are amazing. I want them!

    ReplyDelete