Friday, August 6, 2010

Travel Bug

Our road-trip landed us in Tennessee, which I was very excited about. The air smells so good there and the people are so sweet. We travel there a lot but this was the first time we decided to just go us girls (It was my mom, sister and I) I've found myself lately feeling like I can't just be happy staying in one place. I adore my house, it is so gorgeous but right now I see myself living out of my suitcase for a while at least. I was so excited about the outfit that I'm wearing in these first few pictures. In Tennessee I stopped at about 4 thrift stores and I got this entire outfit for only 3 dollars (purse and all) I almost died when I saw this skirt for a dollar in my size.









I went caving on this vacation as well. I've found myself obsessed with it! Except in this cave they had a light show. It was so beautiful.

The next day we went for a drive through a preserve for animals and an actual bear ran out in front of my car! Insane..I'm used to seeing deer all the time but bears are so different haha. I also saw a mama and her cubs in the same day, it was adorable. While on the drive we stopped at this primitive church. It had no doors or windows. It was very inviting!



I took a picture today on the last day before I came home of my outfit because it is my favorite thing I own. I got it for 4 dollars at a thrift store. My mama bought these gray moccasins for me on vacation as a gift. She's the greatest. Now I'm prepared for a good week home! Tonight we had a going away party for a friend and tomorrow I'm spending the day with my lovely friend Chandler. Then Sunday hopefully traveling to louisville to see Mewithoutyou. Busy busy busy.

AND LOVING SHARK WEEK.

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love Tennessee!
    I'm biased. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute!!
    i love that thrifted outfit; good finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are way too cute! Love that lil skirt you found. <3

    Adorable lil blog.

    ReplyDelete