Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I love Surprises

Trey planned a date for me on friday night because we were thinking about it and it has been a really long time since we've surprised each-other with a really nice date. So because I love him so much tonight I made him dinner and peanut butter, banana cookies and a strawberry banana smoothie. I lit candles and set it all up on this little table on the balcony off of our bedroom. I can't wait for him to get home and see it!





I love the dress that I'm wearing in these photos its from h&m and it was only $5! I couldn't believe my eyes.
My sister has been staying with me the past few days and it is so great to have her around, she is also my bravest friend due to the fact that she always lets me cut her hair! I did yesterday and it looks great.

Tomorrow I'm going to stay at my moms house and then we are devoting our friday morning to going shopping :) Can't wait. And then Treys special date night for me is friday and who knows where the rest of the weekend will take me!

6 comments:

  1. Her hair does look great. And you are too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea for a date night. Peanut butter, banana cookies sound so good!

    I think that dress is amazing, what a steal for only $5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candlelit dinner + dessert is a lovely idea...your balcony looks cute!

    Love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soso cute and awesome balcony! I've just started following you after your comment on Sometimes Sweet :-) looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. What a sweet perfect date night.
    Love it. :]

    ReplyDelete