Friday, August 27, 2010

Thank you God for the weekend

I finally got the haircut that I have been dying for, for about year now. I wanted to shave the right hand side of my head. I didn't buzz it because of work but I shaved a lot of it off...AND I LOVE IT! I'm so happy that it is the weekend. It was much needed and I wanted to see my boy real bad. Tonight we are going to party at my dear friend Kyle's for his birthday. I am so excited, I'll be celebrating with some woodchucks ;) Tomorrow night I am going to roller derby!!! Yes how fun will that be and then Sunday me and my mother are going to the flea market and then to take my little sister back to school shopping.






I haven't taken these boots off lately. And I'm loving all of the things I've bought so far with the money from my garage sale. I got this skirt yesterday at Urban Outfitters and I got some great jeans yesterday as well that I can't wait to wear.
I hope that everyone has a good weekend.
Yours truly,
Kate :)

5 comments:

  1. You are adorable! Love the new sassy hair. And those boots. And your face. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. Look. Great!

    I would've been so scared, but I'm so glad you did it! Is that odd to say? Ha. Maybe. But you really look so spunky and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. that wedding picture on the side is wonderful. So so so adorable. I want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello this is my first time on your blog and i love sweet tattoos ( adding you to my blog list)


    i love your hair cut very unique =] loving your outfit! wow the boots are nice too

    ReplyDelete