Monday, August 30, 2010

AH!

My weekend was such a good one! I have such a busy schedule this week though my head is spinning. And right now I want an ice chai soooo bad :( Friday night I went out with some high school friends, Alison, Taylor, & Kyle. It was so much fun and Kyle now has the nicest house ever where we had some drinks and played with sparklers until we went out for some much needed partying together. Saturday Trey and I went to see the roller derby team that I want(ed) to be on. It was incredible to see them skating in real life. It is such an action packed tough sport. And while there the team captain and I got to talking and I told her that I had always wanted to try and she told me she would love to have me come to the tryout the next day! My stomach was instantly freaking out but I was so excited!



Sunday I hung out with my mom and sister. We shopped all day and I got some cute dresses. Then at 6:30 I went to my first Roller derby practice with the Black and Blue girls. I had so much fun, it was a crazy workout and I was so proud of myself for going all alone and not even chickening out. I had so much fun and I already met some new interesting girls. I think that I am going to love the sport. (I actually already do!) And incase you're wondering what the picture is above...well it is my first official roller derby bruise/knot in my knee! I was cracking myself up that I was actually excited over it.

How was everyones weekend?
& I had a request for some more of our wedding pictures so I will be making my next post all about the wedding :)

1 comment:

  1. I had an awesome weekend. Saturday I went out with my Mum and then hung out at my parents like all day lol. Sunday was normal church in the morning and I was singing in band for the first in like ages because normally I play bass (the guy leading got me to sing a solo on the song I'd literally learnt about an hour earlier lol.) Yesterday was a national holiday/bank holiday day thingy so we had the day off we did stuff round the house then had a BBQ :D

    ReplyDelete