Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hustle and Bustle

My iPhoto on my computer hasn't been working so I finally had enough time today to dig through the box that my nikon came in and take out the discs that came with it which finally worked and I got all my pictures from the past few days on the computer! I've had a busy few days. I worked a few times this week. And Friday I went to final friday which is where they open all the art galleries on main street down town in the city and you get to walk through and check out the interesting work that everyone does. It is very cool, and I feel very blessed to live in a city that has such a neat community. This weekend also consisted of a birthday party for my dear friend Kate who turned 21!





This weekend we also finally got the backyard all cleaned up and we finally hung up this great swing that my husband got a long time ago in Mexico. I love it and I literally wouldn't leave it friday afternoon! And ps. everyone this is my roommate Andy pictured above playing the guitar. I met Andy when I met Trey and he is one of the best friends that I have. And speaking of roommates we also got a new one this weekend. His name is Nate and since our house is pretty big we have this tiny spare room upstairs and he was homeless so we took him in. He just arrived back to Ohio from canoeing and living in the everglades for a while. He is a very neat man with beautiful dreads. I'm sure that I will post a picture of him eventually.








(Heres the birthday girl!)
Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment for something that has been bothering me lately so say a little prayer for me :)
Then afterward I am taking a trip with my mom and sister. We aren't sure where were going so were just going to jump in the car and drive until we are satisfied with a place, wish us luck!
I'll probably be taking a short break for blogging for the week while I'm gone, but I'm sure I'll be home with lots of pictures to share.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog dear! Glad you had fun with your friend on her birthday. Following:)

    xxoo,
    Amber Rose
    modestjune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such cool pictures :)))
    What a pretty blog :)) I would really appreciate you visiting mine - I think (and hope! :)) you will really like it :)
    Can't wait to hear from you, lovely!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your haircut, it looks so cute on you! & that hammock swing is divine - if i had one i wouldn't leave it either!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, Kate! :) I have been looking at it for quite some time. (you deleted it my butt!;))...I have the same dress as you! Did you get yours from shop ruche? Miss you. x

    ReplyDelete