Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer is Here

I can't believe how much has been going on. I was working so much lately that I hadn't had time to do anything. I was literally getting one day off a week and I was working insane amounts of hours each week. All due to my age, since I am 19 and the youngest one that was working in my department my boss thought that she could just put me on the schedule to work for whoever, whenever. It wasn't exactly fair and I never complained. But on saturday none of my bosses were in the office and I was on the elevator and as the door was closing someone walked in. It was a man that I've been working with for a while and I had been telling my husband Trey and my mom that he kinda freaked me out. I guess I had every right to be feeling that way because as soon as the elevator door closed he tried to kiss me and got me on the side of my face. I had to push him and scream no. It may have been one of the scariest things to ever happen to me. I instantly started crying because I was not only scared but I was trying to imagine what Trey was going to do when I told him. I felt like I wasn't pure or I was really dirty afterward.

SOO..I decided that this was the perfect opportunity to find a new job that I enjoy more for the time being. My brother-in-laws, girlfriend, Chandler works at the most adorable coffee shop closer to my house and there looking for someone to fill the manager position and she got me the job there! I'll be starting in three weeks so I have time to relax and finally enjoy my summer. Things went from bad to great within days.

I spent my fourth of july with great people. We went to watch the fireworks but before hand had a nice picnic.
This is going to be picture overload!








No comments:

Post a Comment