Sunday, July 18, 2010

Coffee Shop

I had my first day at work today at the coffee shop. There were moments when I was actually like "WOW, I can't really be getting paid for this." It's just so much fun compared to my last job and one of my closest friends Chandler gets to train me. How great is that. This weekend we saw Inception and had a little girl date. It was probably the best movie I have ever seen. I've spent way to much time away from Trey though and I am so happy to see him tonight. Two of our best friends are coming over, Drew and Becki to drink some wine and play clue (Which by the way is one of my favorite things to do ever.)

I went on a shopping craze this weekend and spent way to much money but I am so thrilled with all my finds.









Dress: Urban Outfitters, Tights: Forever 21, Shoes: Kimchi & Blue

& Ps I got those oxfords for $11 at a Goodwill, brand new Kenneth Cole shoes never been worn. Thrilled!

4 comments:

  1. Oxfords are soooo cool! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those shoes! i have black oxfords, but i want brown so badly! and i just love them all
    i love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a new follower. Just wanted to say I love your style.

    ReplyDelete