Monday, July 19, 2010

Degrassi

I shouldn't have rushed home simply to watch the new Degrassi..but I did. I worked today it was hectic at first but then it slowed down! I'm done working for the week and then thursday I get to leave for Kelly Island, just a little weekend vacation with my husband and his family.
I loved how this new dress I got worked with my new shoes. This may be one of my new favorite outfits even though its really plain!







And thank the Lord for my sweet boy for taking my photos in our backyard even though it was raining :)
I hope everyone had a good day!

Dress: $7 at H&M, Shoes: Kenneth Cole Oxfords from Goodwill

6 comments:

  1. I love you kate and you pull this dress off wayyyyyyy better then I EVER will (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will look awesome on you Chan! I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are great, I can't believe you found them at Goodwill! well done.

    PS: thanks for your sweet comment. Oh, and I love your header! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that dress! and only 7$?! I'm totally running to the mall after work and grabbing that lovely piece of work.

    ps i love your blog adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are amazing. what a great find!

    ReplyDelete