Monday, July 12, 2010

A beautiful Day

My day started off so lazy. I woke up and Trey had taken my car to work because he is fixing his motorcycle right now, so I was stranded. I painted my nails and watched Sex and the City season 5 while eating two whole bowls full of cherries. I was bored out of my mind by the time Trey got there and I suggested we saw a movie at the Esquire.

We saw Cyrus, I've been wanting to see it for awhile and it was very cute and silly. Then we went to one of our favorite greek restaurants for dinner called Myras. It was great as always and I got this drink tonight that was apple-juice and iced tea. It was so refreshing. I'm gonna try making it myself.


This is the view of the city from the balcony outside my window. Cincinnati was looking great tonight.

As well as my husband ;)



Shirt: Urban Outfitters. Levi Shorts: Urban outfitters. Boots: Surf shop in Australia.

Have a lovely evening.
I am having a day where I just feel so incredibly blessed with such a gorgeous house and view and husband :)

1 comment:

  1. i love ur boy's tattoo,,lol.
    dont mad on me!
    ;)
    just kidding.hahaha..
    Ohio looks well,,
    ;)

    xoxo

    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete