Sunday, July 25, 2010

She & Him

I have sooo many pictures from vacation. It was such an eventful three days, but it was so great to getaway.
We took a ferry too Puttin Bay and rented a golf cart and rode around the island. We rented jet skis in the morning time, it was such a rush but the water was really choppy and kinda scary!









Our hotel we stayed in had a thai restaurant in the bottom level of it. The food was so delicious, I treated the hubby to some crazy noodles and then we got some sticky rice with mangos in it. My boy is so handsome :) And isn't his new shirt great, he found it at a goodwill on the island.



We also got to go to a crystal cave on the Island. It was gorgeous inside.


And immediately after we went on a tour of the vineyard and how they make their wine..which then meant we got to go wine tasting..the wine was so good.






We ended our perfect day on the Island with a butterfly house which was so cool. The day before that we got to go to Cedar Point and we rode rides all day long and the best part was there were NO lines. Now I'm home and back in my nest and I'm so happy to be here.

Now for everyone who stops by my blog:
I would love to build friendships with each of you. Thank you for stopping by I think that each of you are amazing, interesting women! :)
In my pictures I'm wearing: First dress from JcPenny, Flip flops: Oldnavy, Sunglasses: Forever 21. Second Dress: Target

8 comments:

  1. I have those sunglasses in 3 different colors.
    And I can't wait to go to Cedar Point and Kalahari this year. We usually go in September when all the kiddies have to go back to school and there are no lines. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verrrry cute dress. It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, wow. that is a jam packed 3 days but holy crap, everything sounds so so so amazing! your pictures were awesome. you may have mentioned this in an earlier post but where did you go?

    you and your husband are super cute together. what do his knuckles say? i can see the smaller ones that have a bible verse (i believe?) but i was wondering what his knuckles said "YOUR ____" i'm curious now, hehe.

    anyway, i'm glad we're new blog friends! i love your photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! Glad your home now (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! His knuckles say "your will" And then Mark something I can't remember the verse off the top of my head and he's sleeping haha. We were in puttin bay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sticky rice with mangos!? That sounds AMAZING. I'm legit going to look up a recipe for that. Looks like such a wonderful vacation! I enjoyed all the pictures and it has made me excited for my vacation that I'm going on with my boy in two weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Looks like you had a ton of fun. Oh, and I absolutely love the tattoo on your arm :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do want to steal your hats in the first photo :P And I love butterflies!!

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete