Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Fair

Tonight Trey and I went to the fair to visit my aunt because she owns a lot of the food stands and travels with the fair during the summer. It was a nice evening but my stomach started to bother me.









The sky looked awesome tonight on the way home. And tomorrow I'm so excited we are leaving for vacation to Kelly Island until Monday so I'll be taking a short break from blogging.
Wearing-
Shorts: Urban Outfitters, Shirt: Forever 21, Cardigan: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Earrings: Chandler Smiths :) (Thank you for letting me wear them my love)

Everyone have a good weekend!

7 comments:

  1. those candy apples look good.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. too many carousel rides?? haha. looks like so much fun. cant remember the last time i went to a fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! This all looks like so much fun. And those Caramel apples look DELISH!Were they from your aunt's stand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. summer + fair = perfection! love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the shirt!
    looks like a fun day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://lookbook.nu/look/911929-Mint-feast

    You'll like her! She has hair like the way you want your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! i'm a new follower of your blog...i think you're super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete