Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

My Valentines day in photos:


I surprised my boy with some peach champagne and some chocolate covered strawberries! This was my first time having a significant other on Valentines day. Trey and I had been together for 4 years but we were always on breaks around this time! So I was so happy to have someone to surprise and cater too.

I woke up that morning to my mirror covered in post it notes saying all the reason he loves me, so romantic. And there was a little monster he bought for me. He said since he is going to third shift soon he wanted someone there to protect me. Swoon :)



We had dinner at B&D's Mongolian grill. You get to pick all of your own meat and noodles out and they cook in front of you. It's so delicious. Then we saw a movie together. It was such a great night....
BUT TODAY WAS EVEN BETTER BECAUSE WE PAID OUR DEPOSIT ON THIS APARTMENT. I couldn't be happier and I can't wait to post more pictures. It is literally everything I've ever wanted.
How was your Valentines day?

6 comments:

  1. That's so fab about your apartment! Woot! I had work as normal, I'd put Chris's card on his pillow before I went to sleep as he had a day off and would probably still be asleep when I left for work. He said I wasn't allowed mine till later. I got home to see I'd been tagged in a video on Facebook - it was a video to me :) So cool and very different - didn't need to tell anyone what I got for valentines as they could see it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had such a romantic Valentine's Day. Your room looked so sassy (in the best way possible), and i am absolutely in love with B&D's Mongolian Grill. SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds and looks like an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!
    It sounds like an amazing day...
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW PERFECT.
    I'm so happy you were spoiled. You deserve it, you beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete