Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day off!

Yesterday on my day off I still had to wake up early and go apartment shopping. We looked through so many, some were really sketchy and some were nice. I got word about the one that we loved, someone bought it on saturday. So my spirits were down. But I've been keeping my head up I think I found one that I like just as much. It happens to also be in a nicer area of Cincinnati.

Trey and I took a trip to Panera yesterday. I got a cornbread muffin. The best comfort food with some lemonade. Afterward we went home and I was out cold. I slept for 5 hours! It was much needed. When I woke up I spent all night watching Dexter. If you haven't watched it you should. It's my new addiction. Its about a serial killer who only kills other murderers and you can't help but love him.


I'm back to work tonight to close. It feels nice to be back. I thought I'd include some photos of where I spend most of my time making yummy drinks for others. We also sell these adorable organic cupcakes.


I don't know if its the weather here right now but its making me feel kinda sad.
Which is odd because today I got news that Trey is getting hired on so our income will be much higher which is very exciting.


I've gotta head back to work, have a nice night :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty girl!

    I loveeee Dexter! We just finished season 5 and we watched seasons 1-5 all in a month. haha. Way too addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay first of all, your blog is adorable (I love the background image). Second of all..YOU are adorable! :)

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I'm excited to read more of yours!

    xoxo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete