Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lazy Days



Since I work in two different coffee shops my alarm clock always has to be set to 6 am. I am exhausted after weeks of this, so Ickarus (the kitten) and I haven't left my bed since I got off of work today. Tomorrow is a really big day for Ick..He has to get fixed :( which means that he has to stay over night at the vets office and I am so sad about it.

Yesterday Trey and I got to talking about it and we were thinking about what kind of business we would like to own hypothetically if we were going to own one. We would want it down here in the city because we want it to be a place where college students could come and gather at all hours of the night. We decided on a 24 hour donut shop right in the strip of downtown Clifton. We wanted it to be edgy and kinda targeted at a more alternative audience. We both laughed about it but now I can't stop thinking about it. Originally I wanted to go to school for pastry arts and now I'm starting to think it wouldn't be a bad idea!

Ooooh my wheels are turning haha.

Do you watch Modern Family?
I am in love with it! Phil and Claire's relationship reminds me so much of Trey and I. It is the best show ever and I recommend it to everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Kate..I miss you so much. I am addicted to Modern Family..I find it so funny. And you're right, you guys are just like them!! And the donut shop? Can you please do that? My gosh..just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. That would be oh-so-perfect for the two of you. Love you girl. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love modern family


    and that is such a cute idea. do it! why not??

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kate, I miss you so much as well. I wish that I could walk out of my flat and still see you everyday ;) I love you too so much. And I love how wonderful you are looking in the cold Canadian weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it! If it's something you want to do do some research see if it's something you can achieve :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a really cute idea! i currently work at a "punk rock" bakery here in chicago and it draws a lot of attention, so you doing something like that could also be great for you. my boyfriend and i also talk about opening a business someday :) it's so fun to create plans and ideas.

    ReplyDelete