Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Impossible Soul

I am so cold, it is currently snowing like crazy in Cincinnati.
Yesterday I wore my favorite dress of all time. I got it as an anniversary present from Trey and have been saving it for a special occasion, however last night wasn't one I just really, really wanted to finally wear it. Life has been pretty dull. I'm snowed in so I've just been drinking Vitamin water and eating a million clementines.




Treys at work so I couldn't get a better picture of my leg, but as promised here is a sneak peak until I get a better quality one. I'm in love with it.

Yesterday I finally got these shoes! I've been wanting them for awhile now.


I got a new dresser as well from Ikea so I'm going to get to work on putting it together ;)
I need to post pictures of my beautiful, clean place.

8 comments:

  1. awe thansk so much and you and trey are so cute together! and love the tattoo, I can't wait to get a special tattoo too one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girl. Beautiful tattoo.
    Beautiful dress.


    And I loveee clementines. Just ate 2 a few minutes ago. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is adorable! there's no need for a special occasion to wear a pretty dress :) and your tattoo looks so good! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get your dress from?? It's absolutely adorable and I would wear it everyday of my life! Hahaha. You guys are so so sweet:) I love anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got it from Forever 21. I ordered it online though. I've never seen it in the store.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your tattoo! it turned out really good! the artist did a fantastic job. :)

    the shoes you got are adorable. they're like the modern oxford, but with a little height. absolute perfection!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  7. i lovee the shoes(: so cute! and i just wanted to say i think your blog is so much fun!! lots to look at and lots to offer(: so glad i stopped by for a visitt(:

    -maebell!

    www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete