Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hey Blog, How are you?

Today I missed my blog. I wish that I could update it everyday to remember how great this summer is. I've been so busy traveling and working lately that I have barely had anytime just to catch up and have some ME time. This post is picture heavy just to show you some pictures of where I've been.

I went to Summer camp music festival in Chillicothe Illinois. I went with my very bestfriends and it changed my life forever. I probably had the best time of my entire life.


I got another kitten named Mauly. She is the sweetest girl. Her big brother Ickarus was not very happy but he loves her now and they actually play together.

One of my best-friends got married so I had one of the best weekends of my life celebrating their marriage. Trey was also in the wedding with me. She looked gorgeous and I loved our outfits.



My sister, mom, and I went to Tennessee. It was such a great time. We went hiking and tubing and spent most of our time up in the mountains. I didn't want to come home.



I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I know I am. I went to the 3 am showing of Harry Potter, I felt like a little bit of my childhood died yesterday. I am so in love with my husband. My days have been spent outside, kayaking or just having people over every night for game playing and wine drinking. I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment