Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's been A long time

I haven't updated in a long time. But I just wanted to include some pictures of my life as of late. It has consisted of everything Halloween, my kitten, and spending so much time getting along with my wonderful spouse. I am so happy to be married and to see what we have in store for us. In April our lease is up on our house and we are moving out. I'll be sad about leaving our roommate Andy but I'm so excited to see what it's like to have our own house. In other news though, I've just been working a lot and I got a pedicure a couple of days ago which was so wonderful. And on Saturday I got my thighs tattooed (I'll include a better picture once I take one.) It says Douglas Wayne, which is Treys full name.





The weather outside is so awful. The tornado sirens keep going off.

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a tattoo an a half lol. Makes the stars that I'd like look miniscule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful girl. I love your new tattoos. Perfect. :]

    And you are so precious!

    ReplyDelete