Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'd like to say Thank you

This past weekend was nice. Friday night I just lounged around the house because I had to work the next morning. Saturday at work was awful. The owner of the coffee shop was in and I felt like I was just being screamed at all day long. Saturday night however was much better. We had a pumpkin carving party at our house and watched a ridiculous horror movie together called 'Monsturd'. You can only guess what it was about, a person who looked like poop going around killing people. I would never ever recommend it, unless you want to laugh so hard to have to shut if off. Sunday we woke up early and went to the Pumpkin patch called Shaw farms with our great friends Drew and Becki! Look how pretty it was here. This is the best time of the year because the leaves changing is so gorgeous.

Trey and I recently decided that Sundays were going to be date day since we are on opposite schedules during the week. So this friday It was my turn to pick the restaurant and plan the evening. We had some seafood and then went to see the movie Catfish. It was such an incredible movie. We both fell in love with it and I cried in the theater. I would totally recommend seeing it. This week I only work two days. So I'm doing some side jobs and cleaning some houses for some extra cash.





Lately I've been wearing these cute fall outfits and then forgetting to take pictures of what I had on..Oh well!

And I wanted to say thank you to all of you for your kind comments. It made me feel better to see that you go through the same thing, since you are all great girls.
Thanks gain.
xo

2 comments:

  1. It really is beautiful! I'm a little jealous; we still have 80degree weather here! Oh, fall..

    And I have to say that your date night is insanely perfect. ;)

    Off to find out more about Monsturd. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally welcome lovely :) I don't really like horror films at all :(

    We had date night at lunch time yesterday lol. Our weeks seem to get a little crazy and so we squish in time when we have it.

    ReplyDelete