Saturday, May 7, 2011

Busy Bee

I have been such a busy bee. Everyday I am either working or running around like a crazy person. I've been spending alot of time with my baby sister Hannah. She makes my heart feel light and happy. She is my bestfriend and she is seriously the cutest girl I've ever seen. It is so fun to see her mature.


We had a photo shoot together. As you can see my hair is finally growing! YES.

This week I drove 4 hours to see Of Montreal in Cleveland. It was such a fun show, they played with a band called Painted Palms who are definitely one of my favorite bands. I even bought their record. I RECOMMEND THEM!


This upcoming week is going to be so busy but SO fun for the following reasons:
1. My bestfriend Courtney is home from school for the whole summer, so she'll always be near me :)
2. My wonderful friend Allie will be home from Spain and I can't see what kind of trouble we get into this summer.
3. Tuesday I am getting my hair done..and it is going to be a huge change in color and I am so excited.
4. Friday I am getting my half sleeve done, I can't wait to show everyone! Then I am having a birthday party. This year it is Sex and the City themed. So we will be indulging in cosmos and wearing our best dresses.
5. I TURN 20 ON THE 14TH!

Aside from all of that I get to go to the zoo for the first time this summer and the Reds game. It is going to be an exciting week!

No comments:

Post a Comment