Thursday, March 3, 2011

Last Night on Klotter

Over the weekend Trey and I had one last party at our old house before we moved into the new place. I put on one of my new dresses. It was bittersweet. I'm gonna miss the view from our old bedroom, but I am in love with my new house and I feel so much more at home than I ever have. Its crazy because this is the first time that I have ever just had one roommate and it is my husband! It is such a nice feeling to just be alone with him and cook our meals in our cozy little kitchen.



Since we were moving I couldn't find my computer charger and we didn't have internet. But now I'm back! And happier than ever. I can't wait to post photos of the new place once I'm done un-packing.
Yesterday I went thrifting and found so many sweet finds. I can't wait to share!

5 comments:

  1. I love your dress! It looks so cute, and the color looks really good on you. Congrats on moving into a new place -- that must be really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so excited for you guys to finally own your own private place.Eeep. I cant wait to see pictures for real!! You look gorgeous Kate. You are literally beaming..I can tell you're truly happy :) Love your dress!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Nath and I miss you and Trey so much. Can we please just see eachother ASAP?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dress, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete