Monday, December 6, 2010

December 5th

December 5th, Trey and I celebrated our First Year of Marriage. We went away for the weekend and it was a magical time. We stayed in a hotel called the wild-wood inn. It's the same place that we stayed in when we got married before we left for Australia. We stayed in an Arctic cave the first night and a Tennessee cave. We watched movies all night and went to nice dinners every night like we were rich. It was so great.






Ps- I think I have a new favorite movie, Scott Pilgrim vs. The world! We watched it and it was so good!

5 comments:

  1. omg, that's really where you stayed?? that is so so so neat!!! i'm jealous. glad you had a lovely time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest hotel room. EVER. I'm so happy you had a good time and enjoy your trip to Australia!
    xoxo Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hotel looks incredible! Congrats on your wedding anniversary:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally watched that movie the other night! Anddd, I agree, it's good. And that's a super awesome room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute photo of you two! and i love that room!

    (you should look at my latest post to see the room we just stayed in for valentines)

    <3

    ReplyDelete